The Waning Gibbous Moon occurs after the Full Moon. Waning means the moon’s illumination is getting smaller. Gibbous refers to the shape, which is smaller than full, but larger than the quarter moon.
May reading after Beltane, for the intention “GROWTH”
From top to bottom, and left to right, the cards pulled represent:
- Full Potential. What are the qualities of the best self that you can be? What is your highest potential?
- Fears. What are your greatest fears? How do they affect you from reaching your intention?
- Hidden Self. What do I hide from the world? What secrets do I have that bring me shame?
- Deception. What lies do I tell myself the most? What am I in denial about?
- Regret. What actions do I wish I could take back? What haunts me?
- Rejected Self. What parts of my identity do I choose to reject? Why can’t I accept them?